3rd AG much better results

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Diablotastic

Reaction score
So I brewed another Ed's Haus Pale this weekend and had better/more accurate efficiency results thanks to alot of helpful suggestions an here by many here and also in big part to Bobby M's AG primer.

I dialed my corona in slightly used Bobby's batch sparge method and I was able to pick up about 13 points on my efficeincy from 57% to 70% between the Brown Ale I just did and this Haus Pale...which is good because I set my Brewhouse to 65%....now to try and repeat this process again next weekned on another Brown to see if I can hit 70 again for consistency

Thanks again to all the helpful tips/suggestion and to everyone whose gone out of there way to put together procedures to help de-mystify AG brewing

Congrats. A few more and you'll be dialed in. It just takes time and patience to figure out all the details. There is a lot to keep track of. Some day you'll have your master's in AG. Until then.... RDWHAHB. :mug:

Latest posts

Back