Cheers from Salt Lake (yes we have beer here!)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brewme

Reaction score
Hello fellow brewmeisters! I just brewed my first batch of beer (extract with specialty grain) this last weekend....and I'm hooked! I have been enjoying friends' homebrews for a couple years and I always knew I would like doing it, but didn't think I would have time for such a hobby. Well, I finally made time damn it! I look forward to chatting with you all and, of course, asking you veterans many questions.

Welcome to the HBT, home of the best brew brains around.
Let me be the first to tell you to feel free to ask any questions and to warn you to use the search function first and foremost. ;):mug:

Thanks for the welcomes.

mrkristofo, I didn't know about the event until you said something...but yes, it looks like a good time and a "VIP tour" sounds cool. See you there?

Welcome! it's always good to see fellow Utahns on here. This site is really cool with a ton of people to answer any question you have and if not just ask the guys down at The Beer Nut on State St. they know everything and supply almost everything. :mug:

Christian,
I went to the beer nut for the first time last week and those guys were extremely helpful! The guy that helped be obviously loves what he does for a living. I also got one of their "Make beer not bombs" bumper stickers and proudly displayed it on my car. Good stuff.

Welcome! I have always wanted to visit Utah, possibly going to come out to Zion next year, we'll see...

Anyway, there is a TON of information on here, I hope you like reading :)

Anbrew,
Zion NP is a great place. We got went there for the first time this year and loved it! If you are into adventure-type things, canyoneering is AMAZING there!

Back