• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New York Blichmann, Barley Crusher, Keggle Elmira NY

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mparsons327

Reaction score
Hello, Im selling off some of my home brew equipment because I just don't have much time to brew anymore.

I have a lightly used blichmann floor burner with leg extensions. There is minor rust on the actual burner but only light spotting. Im sure with a little use it will dissapear. $125

Barley crusher with the 15lb hopper. $100

Polished Keggle with stainless steel 3 piece ball valve and thermometer. The fittings are all weldless. $100

I believe i have another Keg with the top cut but no fittings. $50

I'm located in Elmira N.Y. but I can also meet in the ithaca area during the week.

HELLO

I am interested to see what you have. Would it possible to send me a picture or two. Plus I live near Rochester so it would a local pick up.

It's still available, I had some personal stuff going on so I apologize for not getting back to everyone.

It's still available, I had some personal stuff going on so I apologize for not getting back to everyone.

Is everything still available? Also, if you have a moment can you post pictures of what is still for sale? I live in Canandaigua, so it would a local pickup for me. Thanks!

do ou have pics of the burner if its still available. Would you be willing to ship? Thanks

Latest posts

Back