Sabco

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

craiger_ny

Reaction score
Once upon a time I bought like 8 of the pub kegs from Sabco industries. It is a 5 gal premix (Corney) with the ballock areas pluged and welded and the lid welded on and fitted with a Sankey ball tap.

I like them and was going to recommend them to someone else but doing an internet search can't find that product anymore. Anyone know the status on those guys? It has been probably 2 years or more since I have done bussiness with them.

Craig

olllllo said:
I thought as did the_bird, however this linky still lets you build a cart and there's a number.

http://sabco.stores.yahoo.net/

Let us know.
Looks like the site I remember but no keg sales. Oh well, for the price those pub kegs were nice. I supose if I run accross anything similar I could revive this thread if anyone is interested.

I just bought the 'blowout special' from them...fast shipping. I recommend them, some of the stuff can get pricey tho.

Their price went up.
I remember when it was $99 for those.
Ohh well, supply and demand will get you every time. :)

I'm talking about a keg for kegging not boiling. They used to have something called the "pub keg" it was a Corney keg (5 gal soda keg, the premix style) that they plugged and welded the ballok valve areas. Then they weld a lid on it that was a Sankey valve. It is a soda keg modified to accept a standard U.S. ball tap. I think they came in at around 60 some bucks after shipping.

craiger_ny said:
I'm talking about a keg for kegging not boiling. They used to have something called the "pub keg" it was a Corney keg (5 gal soda keg, the premix style) that they plugged and welded the ballok valve areas. Then they weld a lid on it that was a Sankey valve. It is a soda keg modified to accept a standard U.S. ball tap. I think they came in at around 60 some bucks after shipping.

Those were the days...

Dude! They have keg backpacks! That is so cool! Imagine working a big party carrying one of those around.

Latest posts

Back