• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

North Carolina Unibrau Pro All in One 100L 240V System

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

w1ng1t

Reaction score
This eBIAB system allows you to brew 5-15 gallon batches and then ferment them in the same unit. The stainless basket lifts out and is replaced with the fermenter lid including HERMS coil for cooling and maintaining fermentation temperatures.

I chose this system because of that flexibility and the smaller footprint, essentially just the space the fermenter takes up and a shelf for the basket and other parts when not in use. As a relatively inexperienced brewer, my goal was to make myself drinkable beer. When other people wanted second pours that was a bonus.

The biggest batches I made were 10 gallons, and I usually ended up with extra (relatively inexperienced brewer, after all). I did a New England IPA with a 30+ lb grain bill and had room to spare, so bigger brews (both in gallons and ABV) are possible.

If you're light on space, can't or don't want a 3 vessel system plus a fermenter, and would like the flexibility to do different size batches without having to upgrade everything later, this is a good option.

System features:
  • 5500W element
  • ETC-120V controller for brewing and fermentation temperature control
  • SV-240 controller powers the heating element and can be dialed in to avoid temperature swings
  • 6' power cord
  • Stainless pump
  • Tri-clover fittings
  • Solenoid valve kit
  • Beer transfer kit - Fermenter designed to withstand up to 5psi, so pressure transfers are possible
  • Aeration kit
  • CIP ball
  • Fermenter is on wheels
  • Valves come fully apart for cleaning
  • Stainless hop filter for brewing
  • Stainless hop tube for fermenting
  • Stainless cable for using a pulley or winch to raise the basket

Other features I added:
  • Blow Off cane
  • Whirlpool tube
  • Tri-clover squeeze valve (I put this on the whirlpool tube for added whirlpool flow control)
  • Spare tri-clamps and gaskets

I connected a small cooler with an aquarium pump to the HERMS coil for cooling recirculation during fermentation.

$3350 gets you all of the above

Local Pick Up Only. I'm in Charlotte, NC.

Also available:
  • Thermoworks High Accuracy pH Meter and pH Buffers - $90 (new)
  • Cereal Killer Grain Mill - $75
  • Yeast starter kit - $30
  • Electric hoist - $75 (unused)

If you have any other questions or would like to know more about this, just let me know. Thanks for looking!

One more thing: I'm also selling my kegerator, kegs, and other related items ->
3-tap-kegerator-with-space-for-7-5-gal-kegs-charlotte-nc-area.691181/

Attachments

• Unibrau.jpg
    Unibrau.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 152
  • Inside.jpg
    Inside.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 139
  • Controller 120.jpg
    Controller 120.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 117
  • Controller 240.jpg
    Controller 240.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 112
  • Components.jpg
    Components.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 114
  • HERMS.jpg
    HERMS.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 108
  • Hop Filters.jpg
    Hop Filters.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 103
Another price drop: $2750. Thanks for looking!

I also have a couple boxes of bottles available for free. If you take the bottles you can have a bottle drying tree as well.

Back