what is your occupation

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A developer of young minds. I teach elementary aged students... I have to do something in my spare time to keep my sanity. :)

Been on here for a bit now learning as much as I can, and i gotta say there is alot of good information on here and has helped me alot. That said what dose everyone do for a living?

I'm curently in school to become a machinist.:ban:

Totally thought that said masochist, but it didn't.

Make wine.

I'm a maintenance technician at a television studio. But I'm thinking of switching to some sort of computer networking.

Project Manager, market research (yawn).

Looks like we have a pretty good mix here.

I ride around talking to financial institutions about thier card services programs and am thankful I still have a job in this insane industry.

Archaeologist aka shovel monkey

Another archaeologist, huh? I work for NPS, but don't get out in the field much. I'm finishing my PhD right now...ramifications for social organization based on material culture change in the Late Copper Age on the Great Hungarian Plain.

I am a certified plumber... I see a lot of sh@# at my job.

This was my challenge last week... it is a rewarding career though, women swoon over plumbers.
20000401_Clogged_Toilets_page001img001.jpg

I spend a lot of time building brewing rigs though. :mug:

Used to be an organic chemist, now I do Quality, Environment, Health, Safety and Regulatory stuff.

Back