I love AHS!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dfc

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
First I'd like to state that I don't think I'm drunk, but I have been drinking a Barleywine that obviously being as this is a home brewing community I brewed myself. Typing of which my glass is empty, so I need to refill... OK, my glass has been filled.

Anyway, I just ordered my next 3 beers from Austin Homebrew Supply. I'm stoked. I'll be doing a Newcastle clone, an American Black Ale and a beer for football season I call Eagles IPA. https://www.homebrewtalk.com/f163/food-coloring-yeast-268839/

The first two are AG (my 2nd and 3rd batches of AG) and the third remains true to the original recipe which is extract.

Austin Homebrew Supply rocks though. I think that was the whole reason for this post.

Agreed.

You also bring up a great point about brewing some beers for the football season. Damn, I'm gonna need to brew A LOT!

Classic post! I love it! Think I'll have to brew up a nice Red Ale for the 49ers upcoming Super Bowl season. :)

+10, really the only place i have been purchasing things online.. looking forward to the extra percentage off day for pennsylvania and i'll be getting some new hardware :)

Ah, you are waiting for the too huh? :) I couldn't wait any longer and purchased the Honey Hiabiscus Wit kit. I am sort of on a time schedule though and couldn't wait any longer. LONG LIVE AHS!!!!

dont even mention football! it has been 100+ degrees hear in the swamp land for the past week and looks like it will stay that way for at least another week! I need to brew and have empty fermentors! that being said, i just switched television providers and have Sunday Ticket for Free! I HAVE to BREW!!!

to paraphrase Idiocracy:

whoa, you like football AND beer? we should totally hang out.

dont even mention football! it has been 100+ degrees hear in the swamp land for the past week and looks like it will stay that way for at least another week! I need to brew and have empty fermentors! that being said, i just switched television providers and have Sunday Ticket for Free! I HAVE to BREW!!!

I got my Sunday Ticket set up for this season. I had to call to get a discount since I'm an existing customer. Still was able to get an additional $50 knocked off the original $200 pricetag. That comes to just under $10 per game. Not too bad.

Now, just to think of a good beer to go with the season. To Beer and Football! :mug:

Latest posts

Back