Anybody order from here?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I order stuff from there all the time. Best part is they never charge and shipping is immediate.

But the stuff is invisible, so I can never find it when I need it either.

I once ordered a painting from them too, it was called albino cow in a snow storm. It looked just like this;

150%20x%20150%20Envelope.jpg

:D

But the stuff is invisible, so I can never find it when I need it either.

I once ordered a painting from them too, it was called albino cow in a snow storm. It looked just like this;

150%20x%20150%20Envelope.jpg

:D

Cheap knock off! You can soooooo tell that was a print.

That was revenge for using the "starsan vs pee" on that other thread before I could finish reading up to that point

Oh it's Bell's Brewery. They're an institution. I know a lot of homebrewers who buy their stuff from there, but they're in Michigan. I don't know any out of state folks who order from them. But I would vouch for them.

Well, the website you linked is making my mouth water. Wish I was outside now drinking a Bells Hell Hath No Fury....Ale. Quite delicious, but I do not think Bells Brewery has gone into the homebrew supply shop business quite yet.

Well, the website you linked is making my mouth water. Wish I was outside now drinking a Bells Hell Hath No Fury....Ale. Quite delicious, but I do not think Bells Brewery has gone into the homebrew supply shop business quite yet.

Oh they pretty much BEGAN with a homebrewshop on premises. It's probably the oldest one in Michigan, I'm not sure exactly when it opened, but I swear they had stuff in the shop attached to the Kalamzoo Brewery oh, 15 years or more ago, long before I even knew what that stuff was for. Larry Bell's always been a big supporter of us.

I shoulda known it was solid when I saw it was Bell's. I guess I didn't even realize it was part of the brewery. I think I'm gonna drop the coin on a couple of buckets. I've been unemployed for 5 weeks and spending money on the brewery like crazy. What's another couple of dozen GW's.

Anybody else think Bell's brews their beers in these buckets?

Back