First Brew Success

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tsimo33

Reaction score
So despite all my concerns that I had done something to screw up my brew, I bottled my first brew about 10 days ago. Just out of curiousness and my unwillingless to wait for the whole 3 weeks to let it condition I threw one bottle in the fridge and let cool for a couple of days. Popped it open last night and it was great. I can only imagine how good it will be in another couple of weeks of conditioning. I want to thank all of you for calming my fears and your suggestions. I think this is the start of a great hobby for me.

That's awesome man. It is a great feeling when you crack open a fantastic beer and think, dang, I made this myself!!

Congrats and welcome to the hobby/addiction.

I would suggest getting another fermenter so you can get a pipeline going. That way waiting for the next brew becomes much easier.

Congrats on your 1st success! You'll learn patience as you brew more,& get a process together that works for you. You just get more comfortable with it as you go along.

Back