Looking for a Home Brew mentor!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

J-Bert

Reaction score
Hey Gang,

Im a new brewer out of Southington, looking for someone that can be my local mentor & crutch to lean on as I start my new adventures into home brew.

Any help would be appreciated!

Justin

Hey Gang,

Im a new brewer out of Southington, looking for someone that can be my local mentor & crutch to lean on as I start my new adventures into home brew.

Any help would be appreciated!

Justin

try looking at the aha website to see if theres a homebrew club near by or check out your lhbs.

ps. Tell them I dont want to make crappy beer please help me.

Good Luck

Cheers!

Lol hundreds more like thousands but only hundreds reply.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

I am in meriden and am a member of the middlesex malters home brew club. We meet once a month in middletown, meriden or cheshire. The meeting is actually at my house this month if you are interested send me a pm and I can give you more details. There are no fees to join the club this is why we meet at members houses and local businesses that are kind enough to offer us a meeting place. We do quarterly experiment brews where we vary only one ingredient in the entire recipe, the next one will be a porter with each brew having a different base malt. We have a style of the month we ask people to brew to or bring a commercial version and we discuss it at the beginning of the meeting then share other styles of homebrew after that. Again if you are interested send me a private message or check out the google groups page.

Paul

http://www.middlesexmalters.com/

I am in meriden and am a member of the middlesex malters home brew club. We meet once a month in middletown, meriden or cheshire. The meeting is actually at my house this month if you are interested send me a pm and I can give you more details. There are no fees to join the club this is why we meet at members houses and local businesses that are kind enough to offer us a meeting place. We do quarterly experiment brews where we vary only one ingredient in the entire recipe, the next one will be a porter with each brew having a different base malt. We have a style of the month we ask people to brew to or bring a commercial version and we discuss it at the beginning of the meeting then share other styles of homebrew after that. Again if you are interested send me a private message or check out the google groups page.

Paul

http://www.middlesexmalters.com/

Paul, filled out the form in the group page. I cant make it tonight, but should be at the event on 11-1

Back