Finally finished!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wade E

Beer Buster
Reaction score
I have finally finished this contraption with the exception of a long 220 3 prong extension cord cause the fittings for this are hard to find but my brother is an electrician and has connections at a place that can special order these parts for me. I need the male and female 3 pronged 30 amp plugs that would go on a dryer or range and none of the big home improvement stores carry them, only a 6' cord, they dont even carry and plugs with this configuration. And the cord itself is $2.25 a ft. and I need 25' to brew where I want to outside when its warm out so that I dont have all that moisture and heat in my basement. During the winter I have a range hood that Im going to mount and vent outside. I had most of this done with the exception of the sparge arm and mounting the digital controller and wheels which I just finished up today after having to drag this system out yesterday morning and batch sparge. The sparge arm seems to work ok decent but we'll see once there is a grain bed in there. All electric so no worry about the flame being blown out or running out of propane and I have a huge generator in case the power ever goes out also!
Spargearm.jpg

HLTandMLT.jpg

Sculpturedone.jpg

Latest posts

Back