Local news team came and filmed us working at the brewery

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

imaguitargod

Reaction score
Long story short, I finally got a job at a brewery (working part time at Hoppin Frog in Akron, Ohio, brewing beer, bottling it, and doing practically everythign else as well...god I love my job). The local news team came down and filmed us working. I'm so excited to be working for Fred! Check out the video. I'm the one running the bottle machine:

Can you spot Passow (me)?

Headline: Local brewery health code violations caught on film. How clean is your pint? News at 10.

Ha Ha.

Joking, of course.

Congrats, Jonathon!

Maybe the next time, our HBT meet up can be a brewery tour?!?

I'm glad you're enjoying it- and the beer is good, too. I bought an IPA, I believe, and that it was a good beer.

Headline: Local brewery health code violations caught on film. How clean is your pint? News at 10.
ROFLMAO!!!!!

very cool, so how much do you get to take home? Beer I mean :)

Nice. I've actually had the Double IPA. Really nice beer...but them I'm a sucker for 150+ IBU's.
Try the Triple IPA, we just released it, poured the hops in myself for the thrid and final batch of it ;)

Sweet!

No Dave?
Nope, Dave's not here man...

Sorry, couldn't resist. He's actually spending most of his time on his brewery project right now.
Congrats, Jonathon!

Maybe the next time, our HBT meet up can be a brewery tour?!?

I'm glad you're enjoying it- and the beer is good, too. I bought an IPA, I believe, and that it was a good beer.
Thanks, Yopper! I don't think Fred would be opposed to that, but wwe'd have to ask him to be sure ;)

Holy hell, thats awesome!

I wonder if I can buy some Hoppin Frog in the Central Illinois area.

Congrats!

BTW, I like how the video of the "craft beer shelf" stars with XX and whatnot, LOL!

Dude, those are some killer chops!

Lol, I was laughing about the same thing when I saw the video.

Thats awesome (as long as he didnt shed any of that fur while hoppin the Triple IPA!)

And is Hoppin Frog available in Central IL or what? That Triple has me pretty intrigued

Good stuff to see. Congrats on the job. I'm very intrigued now, need to see if I can find some Frog around here. I'd love to try that Triple IPA and B.O.R.I.S.
Just checked, doesn't look like I'll find it out here. Next time I'm out east I'll definitely look for it.

Ah, thats what I kind of figured. Its been a while since I've talked to him.

So you think this position will materialize into a full time job?
That's the hope!

Thats awesome (as long as he didnt shed any of that fur while hoppin the Triple IPA!)

And is Hoppin Frog available in Central IL or what? That Triple has me pretty intrigued
Nope, no fur was shed during the making of our beers. Speaking of which, I just finished a 11 hour brew day on B.O.R.I.S' bigger sister ;)

Careful with the Triple. After drinking it so much, double IPA's are soooooo tame to me now. It's bumped my hop tolerance through the roof!

Latest posts

Back