Hello from the Chicago Burbs

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jbell71464

Reaction score
Glad to be here. I am from the western suburbs of Chicago. Been in the wine and beer business for a long time, but just started making my own beer. I will be trying a bottle of my first batch this weekend. Already have two more fermenting and ingredients for a fourth batch. Looking for advice on getting into kegging as well as how to design a good set up in the garage. Cheers

Welcome - lots of Chicago area guys here. Most of us seem to be in the Plainfield / Naperville area.

We gotta plan the next get together/beer swap so I can give you a check for the baseball league.

I'm thinkin' Lunar Brewing.

Welcome! Where are you located? As rdwj said, a lot of us are in the Plainfield/Naperville area. I also know of some non-board members in Lombard, Hanover Park.

Downers Grove here. Currently drinking a IPA, and have a Bastard clone in the secondary.

Welcome to the group! I'm in the Aurora area, so you're in good company out here in the burbs. Be sure to check out the LHBS in downtown Aurora, if you get a chance!

Latest posts

Back