Cheap Tap Handles???

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zazbnf

Reaction score
Does anyone know any other breweries offer cheap tap handles like Anchor Brewing? I need 8 matching tap handles that we can re-sticker with our own labels for an 8 tap tower for our homebrew club.

Anchor has better pricing than the unbranded tap handles from all of the vendors I have found. I am just looking to see if there are any different styles in the same price range.

Thanks

Micromatic makes some inexpensive tap handles that can be relabeled with printouts from you computer.
http://www.micromatic.com/draft-keg-beer/tap-handles-pid-C100-4.html

C100-4.jpg

SmplAsmbly-470.jpg

You can re-use the BOD tap handle to promote a seasonal or traditional beer or promote special venues or holidays.
With its 360° label the BOD tap handle delivers more space for branding and image building.

BOD saves you time and money...simply re-print the branding label and re-use the BOD tap handle again and again - brew today and sell tonight!

Thanks for the link Ed! Just what I wanted, and had not heard of this company before. I can get 6 for less than what two would have cost me.

Thanks Ed,

Think I will order one and see how well they work and how good the quality is. If these would work, they are even cheaper than the Anchor handles.

Back