Bottle Label or Company Logo

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sundaybrewingco

Reaction score
I feel it is still missing something. This is just a B&W mock up. Any ideas to improve?

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3508/3469009048_704478f96d.jpg?v=0
3469009048_704478f96d.jpg

This is potentially going to be a label for my Wild Flower Wheat beer.

very nice i think it looks great and i agree with you something looks off. i am guessing it is supposed to be the sun as the name is sunday brewing co. and the beer is summertime honey wheat. if so why not eliminate the stars or sparkles and have the rays go all of the way to the oval. if that is too plain/uniform for you maybe play-around with different line lengths some going all of the way to the oval some shorter. i wouldn't terminate the light beam and then start it back up with a gap in between it as that is not how light travels. i think you have come up with a great company label/logo are you planning on keeping it black and white? if not what colors are you thinking?

very nice i think it looks great and i agree with you something looks off. i am guessing it is supposed to be the sun as the name is sunday brewing co. and the beer is summertime honey wheat. if so why not eliminate the stars or sparkles and have the rays go all of the way to the oval. if that is too plain/uniform for you maybe play-around with different line lengths some going all of the way to the oval some shorter. i wouldn't terminate the light beam and then start it back up with a gap in between it as that is not how light travels. i think you have come up with a great company label/logo are you planning on keeping it black and white? if not what colors are you thinking?

Thanks for the input. I will definitely be putting some color in it, but I'm still debating on a good color scheme. I will be playing around with the logo more this week and see what I come up with. But I agree with you, maybe the stars need to do and just have more rays coming off the sun. I'll post the color mockup soon!

I like the basic design, but to me, the sun looks a bit angry, Maybe if it looked a bit happier it would work better? Just a thought. Regards, GF.

I hope to have a color pic up shortly. I also plan on having the logo screen printed on some pint glasses... I will post the final product soon! Thanks for all the comments

I like it, I agree though that the sun seems a little angry looking.... Sundays are good days! Football, brewing! Need a happy sun in my opinion :)

I think i would look great if a star or two appeared above the words:Sunday, Co.
This would make it appear to be extending to infinity like the real night sky.

So it looks like the general consensus is the suns face looks mean, haha. I will work on changing that and post a new *updated* logo hopefully by the end of the week. Thanks for everyones comments!

I think it would look cool if you dot the i's with a star. Also make the sun bigger. I also think it looks great just the way it is.

i was trying to figure out what it reminded me of, and it finally hit me. It looks like Procter & Gamble's old man in the moon logo.

Back