What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good stuff

20130808_202315.jpg

Take it from me sir go kiss her @ss and tell her your sorry.

Its a bit more than that. Its quite one-sided lately and I'll be happy to have things change.

Marriage and kids does something, it takes a good relationship that's carefree and based on mutual happiness and turns it into suck-a-bag-of-let's not get vulgar.

Its a bit more than that. Its quite one-sided lately and I'll be happy to have things change.

Marriage and kids does something, it takes a good relationship that's carefree and based on mutual happiness and turns it into suck-a-bag-of-let's not get vulgar.

Oh ok I'm sorry I put my two cents in. Hope it all works out man cheers

Going through a really ugly divorce/custody battle right now. It is cheaper to keep her but divorce is expensive because it is worth it. If you still have feelings for her though, it's worth some effort unless you are the only one trying.

'12 stout from island brewing out of Carpinteria, ca. Nice chocolate coffee on the forefront with a little lingering sweetness . Pretty tasty and almost wish I let it sit a little longer

ForumRunner_20130808_194708.png

Yeah. Of courseni have feelings for her, she's my wife and I've loved her for years before we were together. Just seems like marriage andn kids ruined it. Horrible to say, I know, but halfway after we started trying to conceive the magic went away, and now im lucky to get a head scratch now and then....which I'd take over sex.

Yeah. Of courseni have feelings for her, she's my wife and I've loved her for years before we were together. Just seems like marriage andn kids ruined it. Horrible to say, I know, but halfway after we started trying to conceive the magic went away, and now im lucky to get a head scratch now and then....which I'd take over sex.

The magic will come back trust me I've been in your shoes man I know it's hard to listen to someone you don't know on the Internet but from my experience you are looking for advice I been there.

Edit: one more shot of maple crown :)

Maybe if you weren't such a damn cheapo! In all seriousness, it will be better for everyone if you separate, if things are bad. I am no expert, nor can I speak for anyone but myself, but my parents argued all the time and I couldn't stand it. Neither could they. Couldn't be in the same room without ripping each others faces off. Do some thinking, and I'm sure you wont regret what ever decision you make. Meantime, keep drinking some good beer, beer is the only woman you need.

Night cap number two - oerbier bottled June 2012. I buy these to age, but it just doesn't happen.

image-2498789526.jpg

Thanks for all the bday well wishes and goodnight! Have the brew chilled down to about 65 and still quite active, but barely blowing off. Maybe next year I'll be able to make a 60 gallon batch for a wine barrel. :)

Yeah, we got married this year. Didn't waste any time with the kid. Might have been a honeymoon child. :ban:

No ceremony for us, just a little wedding. And then a big ol party.

My son was our ring bearer. Now he's getting old enough to do math and asked me the other day why he has been alive longer than his mom and I have been married. I told him he was born on a leap year...that bought me a little time.

My son was our ring bearer. Now he's getting old enough to do math and asked me the other day why he has been alive longer than his mom and I have been married. I told him he was born on a leap year...that bought me a little time.

Hahaha that's awesome.

Damn...went to pull a pint of my Richard Simmons DIPA and got the dirty ends of the keg. I really want one more beer tonight, and all I have is my BBA stash. What to do...

Channel66 said:
Yeah, we got married this year. Didn't waste any time with the kid. Might have been a honeymoon child. :ban:

No ceremony for us, just a little wedding. And then a big ol party.
Wow, you really didn't waste any time. ;)
My wife and I were married for about 6 years before she got pregnant.

My wife and I were dating for 1 month when she got pregnant. I consider myself the luckiest guy in the world because that is a textbook recipe for disaster...I was just lucky enough to knock up the one girl that I would have ended up marrying even if she didn't get pregnant. Almost 8 years later and our third on the way...life is good for this lucky bastard.

Orange Skeeter Pee. Feeling weird about all the kid talk. My fiancee and I decided long ago kids will just ruin all our fun, so none for us.......ever. Damn breeders :D
ForumRunner_20130808_233515.jpg

We've been dating for 4 years. Living together for 3, 2 year engagement too, figured we have been together long enough to have kids. And maybe it was an oops, but a great one

Back