What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks so much! Enjoy your b day and I hope you can find some Abyss tomorrow!

Oh and check out 75th Street Brewery which is about 30 blocks from Westport but they have an awesome beer garden and an indoor brewery that you can view

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Home Brew mobile app

Nompton said:
Prairie Noir (2013). Likely the best stout I've had. At $6/ 12oz bottle, I'll likely save my other bottle for a year. Wish these guys would have a regular lineup instead of constantly rotating offerings.

I'm hoping I get my hands on some of that. In Texas, we're supposed to be getting vanilla and coffee as well. I'll count myself lucky if I end up with all three. Just not sure exactly when it's going to arrive.

A friend's Zombie Dust clone. Super tasty.

ForumRunner_20131219_180944.jpg

The bottle of Hanssen's Artisanaal Oude Gueuze I picked up strictly for this occasion. Drank, and dregs donated into the carboy of my souring share of my club's barrel we just emptied (the last half got infected, tastes like it's souring in a good direction thus far, so I'm running with it). I was feeling a good sour, and I like this one, so it really hit the spot.

Following up with another Port City Tidings. Normally I go through a few 6ers through the winter. I won't be buying another one this year.

20131219_193025[1].jpg

20131219_201120[1].jpg

Some HB Belgian IPA, Trucks brakes started grinding today and as I left work ran like ****, killed it a couple of times and cleared up and ran fine on the way home.
Pick up pads and did a quickie brake job and think I have the engine code solved, I'll find out tomorrow. Good times! At least it's a lot more temperate tonight.
On a good note I received a quart of apple pie today! Liver watch out.
Shower now.

IMG_0978.jpg

Stone crime lucky bastard 2013 .. snd this!!! Wow!! Not expecting it to be so spicy!! Man its a burner!! Hoppy birthday to me!!

1387505080301.jpg

It didn't state that on the bottle.. it does have scorpion pepper tho.. and 5 other types of peppers

Well, Trinidad Scorpion is hotter than the Bhut, so that makes sense. I thought I saw they used Bhut in both Crime and Punishment, but Scorpion makes sense. I haven't seen it here yet. I need to keep my eyes open. I love the spicy.

Apfelwein.....need I say more :) Read one of the many threads here on HBT about Apfelwein..it is good. :mug:

apfelwein_1.jpg

Drinking some Knob Creek and dipping into my rocky Patel edge Sumatra. Pretty tasty, my first time with a Patel.

Also, here's some Logsdon from earlier

ForumRunner_20131219_195116.png

Latest posts

Back