Cheapest CO2 Regulator setup

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

digdan

Reaction score
Hello!
I already spent a load of cash on my 20lb CO2 tank w/ Regulator setup, that I put in my friends house where we built our own pub.

Now I need a smaller setup to force filter, and bottle my beer. But I'm getting low on fundage.

Where is the cheapest place I could score a 5lb setup with regulator? I got all the other parts I need, just trying to find something under $150 delivered.

Thx in advance
:mug:

if your time frame isn't critical, i would recommend craigslist. i've found all four of my co2 tanks there... a 2.5, 5, 20, and 50lb over the past six months or so, plus almost all of my other beer equipment. it really helps to keep the costs lower than buying retail.

Have you looked at Micromatic for tanks and regulators. They are cheapest I have found on the web.

The regulator I linked to is their economy model. Their premium model is cheaper than most places charge for their economy model.

i think that could be right for dispensing only. much different numbers if you force carbonate

Back