What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wobrien said:
Call me a homer, but I love that beer. STILL drinking water and dying to get out of this hospital.
I just got a case of hop wallop sat. How long before they cut that for a while?

JJ/Javier25's imperial porter. This is really good. Rich, creamy, hints of chocolate. Reminds me of hunaphu! Good job JJ

image-2600831840.jpg

dirtybasementbrew said:
I just got a case of hop wallop sat. How long before they cut that for a while?

I don't know, I thought Dirtwolf was replacing it, so I'm surprised that Hopwallop is available

wobrien said:
I don't know, I thought Dirtwolf was replacing it, so I'm surprised that Hopwallop is available
It is just not sure when hop wallop we be stopped. They are bringing back a few older brews like their barley wine not sure the name I have to check

JJ/Javier25's imperial porter. This is really good. Rich, creamy, hints of chocolate. Reminds me of hunaphu! Good job JJ

That SNR10 sitting on your kegerator is killing me. Let's work something out.:D

finsfan said:
congrats on the 1st AG! my first couple didnt turn out great but I hadnt done 10 batches before going AG, still learning as I go!
Had about 80% efficiency, I was happy for that using my homemade/diy MLT
TNGabe said:
That SNR10 sitting on your kegerator is killing me. Let's work something out.:D
I'm going to be building a shelving setup soon. You won't have to see it then :)

Anybody know of a BBVD clone?

So you just started brewing all grain and want to tackle BBVD? Hahahahahah. I'm sure that will work out great.

More cream ale here. Contemplating a trip to the cellar.

TNGabe said:
So you just started brewing all grain and want to tackle BBVD? Hahahahahah. I'm sure that will work out great. More cream ale here. Contemplating a trip to the cellar.
I do what I want, when I want!
Though all I was asking for was a recipe! Why would a big beer be a problem?
BGBC said:
American blonde then? Afternoon coffee
Yeah pretty much!

Back