Home!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MikeFlynn74

Reaction score
Im finally home!!! It feels good. Baltimore was kinda cool. Planet Hollywood wasnt all that impressive.

I drank waaaaaaaaaaay too much. Had this beer in Baltimore- Clipper Pale Ale. Pretty good stuff.

Everyone look out, Mike's back!
Welcome back to civilization. Get busy being with your family, brewing, and generally causing trouble.

Oh if I knew you were going to Baltimore I could have suggested some great sites. Next time you are in the area, goto Max's in Fells Point.

welcome%20home.jpg

I was just going to post something asking if you got back yet!!!

Uh...shouldn't you be having a "reunion" with the missus rather than yakking to us? :D

:mug:

1. Get home safe - CHECK
2. Get drunk - CHECK
3. Get laid - _______

Still got an item on your to-do list - but welcome back and thank you!

Got my Banjo burner all set up- Wife okayed some brewing

Anything to keep me off her for a little. lol. She lost 16lbs and looks fing smoking!

Welcome home mate! Checking in from AUS not USA, but thanks for your service. It's not only "Murricans" that appreciate the US military presence around the world.

Glad to hear the brewing and the scr3wing are being taken care of ;)

It's always good to hear from a soldier that gets to come back home safely.

Welcome back, and here's to you getting to stay for a while. :mug:

Got my Banjo burner all set up- Wife okayed some brewing

Anything to keep me off her for a little. lol. She lost 16lbs and looks fing smoking!

Pics or it didn't happen...:mug:

Well back my friend, thank you for your service. Now I'm sad...who's going to be a postwhore near my timezone now...:(

Welcome back MIke, and thanks for serving.

I have nothing but respect for all the soldiers I work with here, but giving my two weeks notice and heading home too. I've had enough of working in a dry country. The 3% beer in OK was bad enough, but completely dry is just ridiculous. :)

I can see it now, Mike hunched over the computer, bags dropped to the floor, uniform being partially removed by an eager housewife.... "Not NOW woman, can't you see I have to post on the internet boards first? My imaginary friends miss me!"

:D

Welcome back, my friend. So did you get to sample the 888 RIS?

Back