Pleasant valley hops annual new day July 12th

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PleasantValleyHops

Reaction score
So. I wanted to extend my invite out to thw homebrew talk world!! We are located just outside of Frederick md. On July 12th we are inviting all homebrewers to come out and check out the farm and of course brew up some of your favorite brews! !! All grain will start at 10 and extract Brewers at. 11.30.
All the power you would need for pumps are available! We will have hamburgers and hotdogs available for lunch.
Any questions please feel free to send me a pm. Or post on here! !! Look forward to seeing as many of you add possible!

PleasantValleyhops.com is currently under construction but it is there.
It will be an nice relaxing day of brewing! We encourage to bring your setup. We have plenty of flat land and a 30x30 concrete patio for sculptures. The water is well water and is great. Be a great way to check out other brewing sculptures and the hop yard! Attached you can see the house through the hop yard. And the patio under the deck

1401440700662.jpg

Good,

So I will just show up in the morning to:

Pleasant Valley Hops
3444 Kaetzel Road Rohrersville MD 21779

I will only be a sightseer / tester

Sounds good! Yep. I'd like to get a round about number of people coming just so we know. But no sign up or anything like that! !

Yes but the date above is wrong. Sorry for not up dating it. It will take place on July 19th. So not this Saturday but the following Saturday. All the same still applies

Latest posts

Back