Force carbing with helium?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He2 is way less soluble in liquid, so for a given temp and pressure so you would get almost no bubbling, head or 'bite'.

It is also very expensive.

It would be like...not carbonating at all. You'll just have flat, expensive beer. But if you open the keg and huff it, you can sing annoying Christmas songs.

You could always crank the pressure up to 8 or 10 atmospheres (100-150psi) with an N2/H2 blend and 'bend' the crap out of your brew. :)

It'll only cost you $50 for the gas to do it.

The hardest part would be getting all those balloons in your car.

I think it would be a great idea for a lite beer!!!!................get it?? ..."a lite beer"
Thanks folks you have been great!

You could force "carb" w/ Krypton and make Superman Stout...although if he drank it he might die, or something else depending on the color of the Krypton...

This has got to be an April Fool's joke.

I'm shocked a how many of you guys fell for it.:)

Given the questions people ask here and the simple fact that I know someone who tried it as a party joke.

Can we agree to disagree on whether we agree or disagree? Or are we agreeing that we sometimes disagree but sometimes agree making an agreement regarding agreeing to disagree on whether we agree or disagree, unnecessary?

OK that even confused me... :confused:

:D

Latest posts

Back