Green beer...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Carbonation helps this thin/watery mouth feel. Green beer can be funky stuff that is all out of balance... a few weeks of carbing and conditioning should bring it around.

Just to clarify were not talking St. Pats Day, green dye, Coors Lite special... in that case yes it will taste watered down! ;)

Just to clarify were not talking St. Pats Day, green dye, Coors Lite special... in that case yes it will taste watered down! ;)

whacka whacka! :ban: that kind of green beer is brewed to be watered down.... or never watered down.... or something.... i never pay attention, i'm always too busy watching the girls in those commercials. :mug:

OK thanks! I just tryed my amber that has been bottled for almost a week and it tasted watered down. But that makes since because its not done. A few more weeks should do the trick.

I agree - more time in the bottle = better finish to the beer.

I am impatient. I always have to taste my batches early. I'm usually pleasantly surprised that it improved greatly.

Darker beers take more time to mature and I'll say that I think my porter was watery until one day it was not. That took a couple months.

Latest posts

Back