Brew Magic System: Is it well built?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BVilleggiante

Reaction score
Hello,

A buddy and I have been looking at the Brew Magic system, just for fun at this point. We've been doing a little research on it and everything has been positive to this point. However, last night I came across a youtube video of a guy who had ordered one and the burner seemed to be too close to the front of the machine which in return started melting one of the valve handles. Also, when the burner switched off and the electronic heating kicked in, the system couldn't maintain the target temperature within the 1/10th of a degree the system claims it can. It was off by a good 4 degree's or so.

My question is, if you own or have used one, are they a reliable system over time? Do they deliver what they promise? I don't know if the problems on the youtube video were ever solved as the comments below didn't give a final answer.

Latest posts

Back