HomeBrewTalk Image Hunt!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG!!!! I've been spending HOURS every day/night drinking and clicking... My main stratagy was stay away from the super long threads.. i figured I could cover more ground if i just clicked on page 1,2,3 in new tabs, anything larger i skipped(i figured most of the boards would be treading those anyway).. and just kept opening new tabs and closing windows.. My eyes, my fingers, brain.. and i think i may need carpal tunnel surgery!

https://www.homebrewtalk.com/f14/how-much-homebrew-do-you-gift-away-397663/index2.html

I am impressed! Well done.

I will be in contact shortly.

Let me know if you liked this game guys, I would be happy to hold another.

Thanks alot, now I have to go be productive again.....

Good times though, I'd spend hours procrastinating again.

It was awesome TX!!! And Grats trogdor447. I guess th ebest thing about this contest was I found some really good info and other funny threads. So thanks again TX and I would love another crack at it.

OMG!!!! I've been spending HOURS every day/night drinking and clicking... My main stratagy was stay away from the super long threads.. i figured I could cover more ground if i just clicked on page 1,2,3 in new tabs, anything larger i skipped(i figured most of the boards would be treading those anyway).. and just kept opening new tabs and closing windows.. My eyes, my fingers, brain.. and i think i may need carpal tunnel surgery!

https://www.homebrewtalk.com/f14/how-much-homebrew-do-you-gift-away-397663/index2.html

Darn you!!! Opps.... I mean congrats!

THAT was one difficult search and I never thought to check those old posts, I was never going to find that thread! Great job! You saved me hours of hopeless searching through endless posts!

Maybe I'll be luckier next time, if there is a next time...

Great game TxBrew!

Since this is slowly eating away at my brain (thus making the notion that I have 'given up' apparently an outright lie. oh well, I tried), here's Tx's comments to date:

1)No hints will be given. Don't ask.

If you would like more information in supporting membership, or to sign up, please see this link.

https://www.homebrewtalk.com/payments.php

2)It's in a forum everyone has access to, and it's not in any of my post. I hid the image.

3)It's in a forum that covers the brewing of beer. It is not in an off topic, or members section.

4)If you blah blah blah blah and blah blah blah, there the picture be.

Tx great Idea: I found some great info in places I most likely would have never visited. If they were clues you dropped in the past posts do you mind explaining them?

Congrats! trogdor447. I was not even close to looking in that thread , smart move to stay away from the super long threads. It took me forever to get through some of the long , long, long threads.

Tx great Idea: I found some great info in places I most likely would have never visited. If they were clues you dropped in the past posts do you mind explaining them?

Congrats! trogdor447. I was not even close to looking in that thread , smart move to stay away from the super long threads. It took me forever to get through some of the long , long, long threads.

There is a wonderful option where you can view more posts per page. I have mine maxed which helped me have to click through less pages. It did not help me win though.

There is a wonderful option where you can view more posts per page. I have mine maxed which helped me have to click through less pages. It did not help me win though.

What's this option you speak of?

Btw congrats on finding I'm a bit jealous. My job didnt even give me a chance till today to start looking lol. Although I think I was gonna cheat a little, if you can call it that. :D:D:D

I suppose I should break down and just purchase my membership too. This might help me avoid the hours of relentless searching if tx decides to do another contest. Of course if another lifetime membership is on the line i'd still search... sigh. So many decisions.

Try that again Tx! Only use this picture:

5-5.jpg

:) Seems like a lot of photos come up this rather than their description.

I liked it when it was 200. Why was the maximum changed?

Yea, I noticed that too. Not sure.

I liked the higher number as well. So did a lot of other people.

It was changed around the time TX was having a lot of server load problems a year or two ago (also just before or after a partial redesign of the site I don't remember the exact timing).

The reason given back then for the reduction to the number of posts per page was one simply of server resources. It generated a lot of server load with the post count set to 200 per page, especially on threads with a lot of pictures.

Tx selected the current limit as a balance between fewer pages in a thread for us, and not killing the servers for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back