• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

7 gal conical

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

njs170

Reaction score
I am looking for a conical for 5 gallon batches. Let me know what you have. Thanks

You can get a new Fast Ferment like this one. For just about $100 you can't really beat it. Since these are fairly new, I don't see many of them going up for sale used.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have look at that but my cooling and heating setup won't work with them. Thanks for other option.

Are you still looking?

I have a 6.5" Mini Brew conical I'm looking to sell. It's the second version of the one in the link below so it doesn't have the metal stand however I've upgraded all the hardware including the valves.

http://minibrew.com/product/44/

Thank you so much for the offer. I just pick up a Stout 7 gal conical. Good Luck with your sale!

Back