Hello To All From MICHIGAN

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

remo

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I am new to the brew world, infact I will be ordering my brewquipment with in the next week. I have been reading this forum for a month or so and found it to be AWSOME it has helped so so so much in the research of home brewing THANK YOU TO ALL!

Welcome to HBT! I'm down in Reed City. Feel free to contact me for any questions or if you want to get together sometime. The guys here are great and you will find too much information!

Welcome to HBT. I've driven through your fair city many times when I used to live on the west side of the state.

It sounds like you did what I did - lurked here, read a lot, and did homework before buying my equipment. This place is a good source of information.

Good luck with your brewing.

Always good to see new people pop up around the state remo.

I'm down in Grand Blanc, and am relatively new here too. The forums are all extremely helpful and informative regardless of how many batches you have under your belt. Welcome to your new addiction! :mug:

Back