HomebrewTalk T-shirts Pre-Order

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just ordered mine:ban:
Forget the dragon tattoo. Up sell 2, cut one out and sew on the back of the other. Then they can see you coming and going:p

How about shipping to Canada?

I would but probably not that the flat shipping rate I assigned. It won't give the option to change the shipping price via that form. I'm not sure how much Canada shipping is USD wise or what the current USD to Caribou exchange rate is.

hEY TxBrew,,,,thanks for making the availability of the plus sizes for us dainty folks. Much appreciated!

Just ordered the 3XL myself. Wanted to add to the Father's Day gift of a new computer my wife bought me! Now if I had it for brew day tomorrow!... :mug:

Can you ship to Canada?

How about shipping to Canada?

Would love one too, but i'm from Canada too :p

Can u ship here?

Question for the northern neighbors: would it make sense to have all the Canadian orders shipped to a single US address, and then sent in one package to a single address in Canada, and then be distributed through Canadian post? That may solve your problem.

If so, I am more than happy to babysit the American side of the deal, but I live in Miami which is basically as far away from Canada as possible. I think it would make more sense for someone in, say, Minnesota to do it, but I am not an expert in this.

Just an idea.

Question for the northern neighbors: would it make sense to have all the Canadian orders shipped to a single US address, and then sent in one package to a single address in Canada, and then be distributed through Canadian post? That may solve your problem.

If so, I am more than happy to babysit the American side of the deal, but I live in Miami which is basically as far away from Canada as possible. I think it would make more sense for someone in, say, Minnesota to do it, but I am not an expert in this.

Just an idea.

There are reshipping and consolidation services along the US/CAN border that do this already. I haven't used them, but they do almost exactly what you're suggesting. I suspect the Canadian folks have already looked into it, but if not, check out reship.com or bordershop.ca or crossbordershopping.ca or similar.

There are reshipping and consolidation services along the US/CAN border that do this already. I haven't used them, but they do almost exactly what you're suggesting. I suspect the Canadian folks have already looked into it, but if not, check out reship.com or bordershop.ca or crossbordershopping.ca or similar.

Well look at that, I seem to learn something on this forum every day.

Any draws coming up for a free T-Shirt...??
If not, you can always send me one...:)
Just PM for shipping address...

I'm in, I ordered extra medium (4x). Thanks for putting this together, and thanks for not making my complex worse by not having my size. Hahaha

Shirts look great. Can't wait.

When I entered my order, I accidentally let the page refresh and then ordered a V-neck small because that's what the default size is. (Meant to order a large)

I PMd you TxB, and sent an email to the address on PayPal page. Just hope somebody sees it. Otherwise I guess my wife will get a new HBT shirt

Any e-mails or PM's on issues with ordering I will make sure to address prior to shipping.

Few days left everyone! Tell your friends, tell your Grandparents, tell your town crier.

So I just came across this thread, would it be too late to get one of those shirts ?

Appreciate the orders everyone! I closed down the form, I'll be tallying the order this week and placing it, will update as I go.

What!?! First post trying to get a shirt to advertise the love of beer! Should be free shipping to you, my friend. :)

Haha! Cheers mate.
But actually very serious. Haven't had any replies about how to get one over here.
Does anyone know what can be done or who I should contact? :mug:

. 17ze8b.jpg

Back