Help a soldier get his bikes back

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mr_goodwrench

Reaction score
Hey guys, I found $10,000 REWARD OFFERED (ROCHESTER, NY) on my local craigslist while doing a search for kegs. I can't think of much lower low-life scum than someone who would steal from a soldier who is deployed! I personally have no information for these people, but maybe someone here does. I really hope these dirtbags are caught. I know some of you on here are bikers. Please pass this info along on your other forums.

That is pretty low. My question is didn't the person that saw the rental truck back up to the garage in the middle of the night think something was odd?

This happens all the time. Every time News agency does a story on deploying soldiers- masses of houses get broken into. It never fails.

They stopped publishing the obituary and wake times in Anchorage for that reason

I wouldnt put it past anyone. People do rotten things. On my first deployment in 04 one of the guys went home fairly early because he was transferring. When he got back, he started nailing his buddies wife (who was deployed on our ship). I have heard stories about soldiers who stay back to work at their units state side base while their unit deploys and they have a field day with all wives of the deployed. Unless I know the guy, I dont trust anyone in the military. NCOs, officers, it does not matter, unless I know your character, I dont trust you.

Back