While at work!!!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reverend JC

2500 gallons year to date
Reaction score
I shyed away from looking at this site while at work as i did not want to cause any problems, then i realized, hey, with some of the emails that i see floating around, very very nice BTW, i thought well what the crap, why not.

So now i check it regularly.

Now my problem is i want to be brewing or looking at brewing related items or projects i have a home because of all the suggestions and info that i find in these forums.

Anyone else have this problem?!?!?!?!?!?!

Reverend JC said:
I shyed away from looking at this site while at work as i did not want to cause any problems, then i realized, hey, with some of the emails that i see floating around, very very nice BTW, i thought well what the crap, why not.

So now i check it regularly.

Now my problem is i want to be brewing or looking at brewing related items or projects i have a home because of all the suggestions and info that i find in these forums.

Anyone else have this problem?!?!?!?!?!?!

Every single day... Yet I still can't seem to get what I want to get done at the homestead... :mad: Sleep tends to get in the way and that's just flat out annoying. ;)

Ize

*raises hand*

Yep, but thankfully, the mild distraction makes me a wee bit more productive.

Though I caught myself at lunch... I poured my soup into my bowl, and rinsed a little with water to get the rest of it out of the can.

I referred to it as "sparging" my soup can. :eek:

I have two boards (this and brewboard) that I check up on a daily basis and it really starts to become a problem when i'm at work. I start getting that beer pang, the mouth watering thirst and I instantly want a beer or to be fiddling around with something brewing related.

Damn this hobby! :cross:

It's bad when you have a browser open to HBT, one for Northernbrewer, one for Austin Homebrew Supplies, one to Google, one looking for random pictures of Flickr hotties, and one open to the website you're getting paid to design.

BTW, to make this work-related, let me know your thoughts:

My work site that I designed.

Nice site, Cheese.

My employer blocks most everything that's fun, but HBT somehow squeaks by all of the content filters. So, I find myself here when I'm at my desk without much to do.

Yuri_Rage said:
My employer blocks most everything that's fun, but HBT somehow squeaks by all of the content filters. So, I find myself here when I'm at my desk without much to do.

Me too...

Good site Cheese - nice, clean and easy to navigate. I'm a big fan of simple and obvious on the web. Yo've got that with a few nice design features added to make it look pro.

Cheese, Good site, nice and clean. I think you should offer your services to about 90% of the homebrew shops online. Hell, even a big site like morebeer looks like crap, IMHO.

the_bird said:
Cheese, Good site, nice and clean. I think you should offer your services to about 90% of the homebrew shops online. Hell, even a big site like morebeer looks like crap, IMHO.
Somebody PLEASE fix the search function at AHB. I can't stand it!

the_bird said:

If only I had the time.

"Will web-design for beer ingredients."

Our network Nazi would probably just shoot me if I tried to look at this site while I'm at work. Hell, the guy jumps people's s*!t just for sending around an email that there are cookies in the breakroom. What a jerk.

Back