What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
finsfan said:
This isnt about places I like or dislike, I said I wanted to go to NYC even. All that was said yesterday is that it wouldnt be a place I would live. You are taking this way too personally man, chill out its friday.

Haha hell yes i did go way overboard and take it personal. I admit it. I guess its because im just a dick from new york :D

Drinking coffee and water.. Wherever you live hang a big fat USA flag up outside your place on Monday and your ok with me. And if your neighbors complain maybe you can do what this guy did!?

do-what-i-want-25.jpg

LoloMT7 said:
Drinking coffee and water.. Wherever you live hang a big fat USA flag up outside your place on Monday and your ok with me. And if your neighbors complain maybe you can do what this guy did!?

+1 Cheers to that.

Wrap a flag around a beer and drink it. Take the flag off of the empty beer, wrap it around a full beer and drink it. Repeat until it's Tuesday...

lolz. John Barleycorn goes golfin:drunk:. Keep it up & they'll write on your grave "to wimens & whusky here lies a poor slave"...:D So listen dear friend & take warnin dear brother...or you'll wind with a drink in one hand & a fool on the 'tuther! That guy's a hoot...:D

Tinhorn said:
Cheers to you Dave , send pizza ,its lunch time here and Dominos don't cut it !

Domino's > Chicago-style pizza

Dave agrees!

Cup is empty. Now to find more beer.

Tinhorn said:
haha now you are just whacking the beehive !

It's all in good fun, bud.

However, NY Pizza IS the best! :D

Anyone else drinking beer right now? Slackers!

nukebrewer said:
Hell, yeah! Might have to grab myself a sixer while I am at work tonight.

Please do. I have a growler of Gandhi waiting for me in the fridge. But I think I may save it for tomorrow. I have so many beers in the fridge, it's unbelievable. I don't know which one to smash next after smacking this half-growler of the Hag.

Beer before work... ooooh, I'm naughty! Legacy of Vienna. Haha, I know a lot of you drink during work, but this is a rarity for me.

Polishing off the pot of fresh-ground Kona coffee with my lunch break soon approaching. The only Stout I have right now is some Narwhal that I was aging but I think I will crack one open with lunch in celebration of Stout Day. Working from home has it's advantages for sure :ban:

Edit: I can see Gabe cringing. Apparently I like hot, boozy messes. Just look at my ex...

Fireplace insert I imagine.

Still not computing, haha! What the hell is a fireplace insert?

Silly Texans and their heat. :mug:

Yeah, Texas heat is silly. But I'll take it any day over a fooking blizzard that drops two feet or more of snow across the region.

Now being extra naughty and having a second beer before work, form of El Cerveza Dorado. I'm b-b-b-b-b-b-b-bad. Bad to the bones!

Untitled by aaron.j.lott, on Flickr

Back