What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Had some decent brews yesterday ImageUploadedByHome Brew1396196885.567093.jpgImageUploadedByHome Brew1396196898.820895.jpgImageUploadedByHome Brew1396196909.433750.jpg

Quite a few others that didn't make the pic

Nothing right now, but beer soon. Just changed a flat in a pull off, then had to ask a cop for a jump. Fml. Did I mention it is sleeting/hailing right now?

My Conan Warrior pale.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1396199784.873388.jpg

Sent from the Land of the Free and the Home of the Brave.

Another Conan/Warrior PA. Reading before the game!

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1396200223.611217.jpg

I see dales on tap!!

Haha it was. Their beer was pretty damn good tho. I got to see their "brewhouse" and they only have a 1bbl blichmann system, but they had almost 20 beers on tap. Their Leopold whiskey barrel aged quad was fantastic. If you are ever in wichita, i recommend going.

Haha it was. Their beer was pretty damn good tho. I got to see their "brewhouse" and they only have a 1bbl blichmann system, but they had almost 20 beers on tap. Their Leopold whiskey barrel aged quad was fantastic. If you are ever in wichita, i recommend going.
Ill have to check it out then :) that sounds great . Do they do any sours?

Now on to sun undercover shut down. Such a fantastic brew

As the night went on, sipped on this for a while. Wishing I had a case of it.

That is great as an addition in margaritas. Also, if you put some in a shot glass, and set it on fire for 10-20 sec. The heat really brings out the flavor

NG Berliner Weiss from LemonJelly (Beer Forum). It's only the second BW I've ever had, but it's better than the other one I've had, which is Bell's Oarsman. It's more tart and it's got a lemony, citrus thing going that I think goes well with the sourness.

I have to imagine that is some tasty stuff, my plain bottle has been unloved for a while,I may have to rectify that.
I tend to doubt any ones using that in margaritas.
Still on an IPA.

I'm a big fan of Grandma and personally, I'd never add it or the 150 to a margarita. I'm sure it would make it much better. To me, it's like cooking a fine steak anything more than medium rare. I just don't do it and cringe when I see it done.

I just pour it into a snifter and use a lighter to warm it up. Like love in a glass.

Nervous as hell. Let's go Huskies.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1396205112.515014.jpg

That is great as an addition in margaritas. Also, if you put some in a shot glass, and set it on fire for 10-20 sec. The heat really brings out the flavor

No doubt. I'm not sure about setting it on fire though. I warm it in the glass but never considered actually lighting it on fire. Have you done it?

Had a real nice saison at Tired Hands earlier on my way to my father in laws. Now I'm here with a few growlers of Tired Hands brews and I'm drinking this
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1396207790.276569.jpg

Had a snapshot with lunch. Getting ready to bottle. Wish I could keg.

While kegging is great there is something to be said for bottling. i had one of a saison I brewed 9 months ago and bottled some, delicious! And different from the kegged version.
I brewed another saison yesterday, half is going into one of my short kegs and the rest is getting bottled, I promise, damn I hate bottles.;)
On to this,

IMG_2520.jpg

On the edge of my seat. I can't take this **** anymore!

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1396209885.911119.jpg

Back