Milestone Posts

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RushN24

Reaction score
Hey everybody I thought it might be a kool idea to have a thread where everybody can make there milestone posts as they reach them. For example this post is my 25th, I'm pretty sure this means I get some sort of kool new features to use though I'm not sure what they are lol.

So go ahead use this thread to make your milestones posts whether it be 25th, 100th, 500th, 1000th etc...it would be interesting to see where everyone is at. Maybe one day I'll be lucky enough to have this thread stickied!

:mug:

We already have that section, it is called mod edit- nothing to see here :D

I have never had a milestone post... I dunno what I would post?

In case there is some confusion, what I meant by 'milestone post' was like your 25th post or your 100th post or 10,000th like some of you veteran members have. I guess its to celebrate how many posts you have made here on HBT. It doesn't matter what you write just make the milestone post in this thread. For example you might say something like "just hit my 100th post" or maybe something like "hey my 6,000,000th post here and still going strong!" Does that make any sense? :drunk: I hope it does...

In case there is some confusion, what I meant by 'milestone post' was like your 25th post or your 100th post or 10,000th like some of you veteran members have. I guess its to celebrate how many posts you have made here on HBT. It doesn't matter what you write just make the milestone post in this thread. For example you might say something like "just hit my 100th post" or maybe something like "hey my 6,000,000th post here and still going strong!" Does that make any sense? :drunk: I hope it does...

We actually do one better...

Many members make thier "milestone" post in the "mod edit" forum here on HBT and post mod edit :ban:

how are we 'sposed to "post mod edit" meow? :confused:

Yes please elaborate I'm curious too, I'm not sure I understand what you mean. Are you saying post the exact words "mod edit" in the mod edit forum? Can anyone post in this forum or must you be a "privileged" member?

There are many advantages to becoming a supporter - mainly the good feeling that comes from helping to underwrite this site, which provides us all with a forum for discussing this hobby that we love.

Back