What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Coffee/Water/kale-beet-pineapple drink.

mini Monday rant...
I find the ******** who forward e-mails with nothing more than a demand to respond immediately but fail to give me a summation of the issue and instead leave me to read a 2-week long chain with roughly 25 e-mails between 5 people to decipher. I want to send them a request to ship a decoder ring.

That's when you know you have become an adult when veggie/fruit drinks are part of the diet.

I used to juice every morning then winter came & some of the stuff wasn't as widely available and I just got lazy. It was pretty beneficial though so I'm trying again. I'm sure it doesn't help that when I do go to the farmer's market I spend $4.00 on a mini white chocolate baguette that I scarf down. :D

I used to juice every morning then winter came & some of the stuff wasn't as widely available and I just got lazy. It was pretty beneficial though so I'm trying again. I'm sure it doesn't help that when I do go to the farmer's market I spend $4.00 on a mini white chocolate baguette that I scarf down. :D

But it's a mini so your still golden. Yeah I never even knew what kale was till we got a juicer. I do feel like I'm doing my body some good after a juice drink. I just wish the clean up wasn't such a PITA

I believe so on the growlers.

I hear the park is fishing good. My old man went last week and said he landed 3 huge cutts on dries and that all went over 4-5 pounds.

Cool - we are doing 4 days on Upper Slough Creek, using pack llamas so should be a good trip.

There's a nice little brewery in Big Sky if you find yourself exiting the west entrance. If you do that you can go through Bozeman which has a ton of beer selection as well.

By the way Cooke City may be the coldest town in the lower 48.
I love Cooke City - this is an annual trip, but it's typically just a 4 or 5 day weekend. Decided work could live without me for a full 7 days this year, so hope to hit a few places around the park I haven't been to.

Coffee at work - it's gonna be a long week...

But it's a mini so your still golden. Yeah I never even knew what kale was till we got a juicer. I do feel like I'm doing my body some good after a juice drink. I just wish the clean up wasn't such a PITA
haha true!
Cleanup for me is a breeze; I would not use the juicer if it were not. I keep a drawer full of washed kale, the beets and whatever I want to use are washed and ready to be cut up. It's basically a 20 minute job, I think, from setup through cleanup. I have the Omega J8006 juicer. It is a hard thing to buy because one type does certain things better than others but 15 years ago I had my first shot of wheatgrass when I was told I had strep throat. I took the shot, took a long hot bath and then woke up 14 hours later feeling just fine. It is likely all in my head but I swear by that and that juicer does the grass.

Kale? http://diehipster.wordpress.com/2013/09/25/****-kale-already/

More Coff. I need a beer fridge in my office. "****" in the URL = the f word.
Oh this has nothing to do with being a hipster. I was using kale long before there were skinny jeans.

Drinking a Naked Green Machine at the airport. Headed out to Houston, the driving to College Station today. Some meetings after I land.

You should go check out black water draw brewpub or stop by new republic brewing co. If you get a chance. And make time to eat at Fargo's pit BBQ in Bryan

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1407773365.929365.jpg

Coffee machine won't take bills... All the change in the car got me this.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

More coffee.

Is there anything more depressing than the Monday after vacation? A rainy Monday after vacation...

Well a Rainy vacation is for me. Especially when planning on fair weather vacation. Unless there is beer, then a day of rain isnt so bad.

Had my coffee at the office, kept getting whiffs of the borboun I drank last night and perking up this morning looking for who it was that irished up their coffee. No luck, really am going to have to build the Red Binder and keep it in the office somewhere.

Now onto a coke, need to take a trip to the bottle shop after work, so I can have beer whilst cleaning house. Stupid Monday.

You should go check out black water draw brewpub or stop by new republic brewing co. If you get a chance. And make time to eat at Fargo's pit BBQ in Bryan

Thanks! It's probably my 5th trip to College Station, I've been to the deliciousness of Blackwater Draw and will be back. As for the other two, I don't think I've been so I'll hit those up! Thanks for the suggestions.

Coffee/Water/kale-beet-pineapple drink.

mini Monday rant...
I find the ******** who forward e-mails with nothing more than a demand to respond immediately but fail to give me a summation of the issue and instead leave me to read a 2-week long chain with roughly 25 e-mails between 5 people to decipher. I want to send them a request to ship a decoder ring.

Be sure to drink your ovaltine.

Fixing herbal tea.

coff-

just ordered an iphone (called verizon to complain about the droids and they offered me a free iphone 5c) have been android for a long time but they have been pissing me off- lets see how apple really is now

Water-

I have both and very much so prefer the apple. Could just be that the iPhone 4s is pretty much only used for homebrewtalk and the galaxy s4 is the leash that keeps me constantly choked by work.

Water-

I have both and very much so prefer the apple. Could just be that the iPhone 4s is pretty much only used for homebrewtalk and the galaxy s4 is the leash that keeps me constantly choked by work.

water-

the only difference i think i will see is the battery life- the droid razr maxx does have a long battery life

oh and having to rebuy beersmith and copying over all my recipes... oh well

Thanks! It's probably my 5th trip to College Station, I've been to the deliciousness of Blackwater Draw and will be back. As for the other two, I don't think I've been so I'll hit those up! Thanks for the suggestions.

No problem. It's crazy to see how far craft beer has come. Ten years ago fox and the hound was the only bar to get something other than natty lite on draft. Now they have brewpubs and breweries.

Just killed last night's polypin of Pale Mild, and moving on to my AB clone.

Seems that my job is finally starting to slow back down after 6 months of madness. Although a 6 hour day today doesn't nearly make up for the 13 hour day last week.

Just killed last night's polypin of Pale Mild, and moving on to my AB clone.

Seems that my job is finally starting to slow back down after 6 months of madness. Although a 6 hour day today doesn't nearly make up for the 13 hour day last week.

And the brew job?

And the brew job?

Was sent a more-or-less homework assignment test kinda thing after the interview.

"Here's this recipe. We don't have enough [such and such hops] to do it. Revise as you see fit from [list of other available ingredients]". I sent mine in, and haven't heard back since (that was last weekend).

They said it'd be a couple weeks before they got back in touch with me, so I'm keeping myself contained and not letting myself think it's one way or the other yet.

Was sent a more-or-less homework assignment test kinda thing after the interview.

"Here's this recipe. We don't have enough [such and such hops] to do it. Revise as you see fit from [list of other available ingredients]". I sent mine in, and haven't heard back since (that was last weekend).

They said it'd be a couple weeks before they got back in touch with me, so I'm keeping myself contained and not letting myself think it's one way or the other yet.

Maybe they need a couple of weeks because they're making a small batch according to your suggestions just to see how it turns out?

Sitting in a Monday afternoon meeting. Playing on HBT instead of paying attention. ImageUploadedByHome Brew1407791126.995983.jpg

Having a pull of my pale mild.

Psych.

Having a bomber of my Hefe.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1407793478.384901.jpg

Just dry-hopped my Brett saison. It's now on oak, too.

My nut brown. Finishing my hefeweizen at the same damn time.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1407794335.638798.jpg

Go on and have your laughs. You don't know what you're missing.

I on the other hand know what I'm missing. Drinking water in the laundry room.

I was just messin'. I like English beers. Need to brew another ESB soon. I just don't mess with sub-5% ABV. Not worth it, IMO.

Powerade with Polynesian punch from sonic, soon some nitro old chub

"If you've made something that doesn't offend anybody, you've made Budweiser"
-Augie Carton-

Back