Need a source for cornies...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HappyHax0r

Reaction score
I need four, but haven't really been able to find anywhere in Fredericton NB that may have some for sale. Shipping would be a *****, so I'd rather get them locally, or at least within driving distance (Moncton, Saint John etc).

It might be a bit of a long shot, but I just saw a post on another internet resource of a guy that got 10 cornies from his local coca cola warehouse...for free.

So, I'd look up a soft drink bottling plant/distributor near you and ask. Couldn't hurt!

Edit: if you need pin-lock...look for Coke, Ball-lock...Look for Pepsi.

We have a bottling plant for coke right by work. I'll pop over on Monday and see if they have anything :)

kegconnection dot com has flat rate shipping for 7.95 anywhere in the contiguous states. Their kegs go from 39 to 59 bucks

I need four, but haven't really been able to find anywhere in Fredericton NB that may have some for sale. Shipping would be a *****, so I'd rather get them locally, or at least within driving distance (Moncton, Saint John etc).

kegconnection dot com has flat rate shipping for 7.95 anywhere in the contiguous states. Their kegs go from 39 to 59 bucks

That's in Canada and not part of the contiguous US $ 7.95 deal @ Keg Connections.

Ive been getting mine from beverage elements http://bvrgelements.com I like the one handles at $36 shipped, but theyve got the cut handles on sale right now at $18.95 plus shipping.

They get here quick, are cleaned, and in relatively good shape.

I ordered 4 single handles from bev elements and all had several major dents and one had an unusable post. All internal orings were bad. After switching orings they did hold pressure though. Also they had assorted poppits which needed new orings. Overall after shipping and orings($~40 per keg with repairs) you might want to consider another source for something in better condition.

Check out craigslist, if they've got one in your area. I just got 8 cornies for $70. You gotta check it out frequently and move quick to snag the great deals.

Good luck!

No difference in function. Just a cosmetic thing. All mine have two handles, but I wouldn't hesitate to jump on a one handled keg of the price was good. I figure they'll be in the kegerator/keezer, so who cares what they look like!?

Check out craigslist, if they've got one in your area. I just got 8 cornies for $70. You gotta check it out frequently and move quick to snag the great deals.

Good luck!

Already checked out local classifieds (craigslist, kijiji), and unfortunately there wasn't anything available.

OOOh, just found some on kijiji... emailed the guy asking if he could source four and what he wants for them. He says they're $40.00 a piece...

Latest posts

Back