What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Come on, nuke can't be that bad looking...

Not to sound like a creeper, but he's not.

That's definitely a good one.

What can I say? Day drinking takes it out of me. Especially with some of the high ABV beers I was having. If we could've kept going I would have been good, but that nap ****ed me up.

Hey! I resemble that remark!

Haha I was fine man! I drank a little, had some food tonight and if you want, I'm ready to rally tomorrow. Maybe get some trivia in.

Water.

Small sample of my McQuinn's Robust Porter, from secondary, in a cordial glass. Color and clarity look pretty good, but I haven't really had much experience with the style. The Mangrove Jack British Ale Yeast chugged through this in primary in about 3 days, but I didn't rack until after a week. I guess I should wait a while to bottle, but I think it may be done. It's amazing how some brews never seem to end fermentation, while others seem too fast to be possible. Anyway, the sample is definitely roasty. Thinking that I may add some good cold brewed coffee to a gallon and leave the rest plain.

DSC05921.jpg

Black diamond moseaic IPA and a Pacific Brew Labs hibiscus saison with dinner. Mosaic has grown on me ever since having Prarie funky gold mosaic

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1413346571.759427.jpg
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1413346580.643598.jpg

Coff. No beer for me today. Hell of a run yesterday and the liver needs rest.

Enjoy By 10.31.14 on draft. I can get it in bottles at home, but I've never had it on draft. So good.

Someone's missing: Me.

Water with a 12 ounce steak. 3-mile run in 21 minutes followed by delt destruction. I really need a beer now after seeing this picture.

Nukebrewer just posted what he is drinking now on the emaw. I knew I wasn't the only one.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Just brewed a moose drool clone and it came out as 1.070 OG😜😜

Had a few edwort iPa's as well👽
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1413396045.161678.jpg

I think this is a Citra Saison by mattmmille. It had CS on the cap so if I'm wrong then oh well because it's yummy.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1413400391.908806.jpg

Latest posts

Back