1022 Bottles of Beer on the wall!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kh54s10

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Well not really. I passed 1000 bottles today that I have brewed since last July 1.

I figured this category "Drunken Ramblings and Mindless Mumbling was the appropriate place for this post.

Counted on hands yesterday: 432 - 5 drunk last night = 427 + 50 bottled today = 477. That should tide me over for a while. Plus I have an Ultra Pale Ale 5 gallon batch that can be bottled when I find time.

Eight varieties are ready to choose from.

I have also kept track of my total costs of equipment and ingredients I just went below $2 per bottle. Time to buy some more equipment?

I did order 6 one pound bags of hops, 4 additional 4 ounce bags of hops, 2 five pound bags of flaked grain, a pack of dry yeast, nutrient, and Irish Moss which is not added into the equation yet. That will hurt the per bottle total, but should be most of what I need for hops for the rest of the year.

Ramblin', ramblin', ramblin, but not drunk since I have to go to work in a couple of hours.

Back