What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Because i got the connection lol. Got a growler fill at a place on waugh. I had a growler of the hop delusion too which is amazing and far gone. Cans hit shelves monday I think. Good kolsch.

That is exactly what my parent say too lol. Houston needs a meadery. Glad you're enjoying it. The NHC judges did think so but F them :ban:

Did you use glass gallon carboys for the ferment on your (Jalapeno Cucumber Mead)

Frozen Hose American Stout

20130418_193700.jpg

Did you use glass gallon carboys for the ferment on your (Jalapeno Cucumber Mead)

Yes I did. Standard glass one gallon nothing fancy. Goingto step up that recipe for 3 gallons soon. If you have any other questions please ask. Love mead for the simplicity. Though I never made a traditional haha

Well I started off with my Belgian Golden Strong will brewing a Scottish Export (80), the some of my strawberry wine, had a coors light with my buddy (yeah I know), now I am sipping a Skull Splitter and have a Racer Black IPA waiting for later.

nukebrewer said:
One of the last few bottles of my pumpkin ale from back in October. Excited to brew this again.

Looks good. I need to brew a pumpkin beer. I brewed a sweet potato beer once when I first started brewing. It turned out great. I think it's time for a pumpkin one as well.

Channel66 said:
My sisters first legal beer. I've taught her well, she enjoys the tart ones, the funky ones and the hoppy ones... allegedly

That's a good one!

Billy-Klubb said:
anyone else feel like holding LoloMT7 down & punching him in a bad spot?

I'm having my Zythos IPA.

The rage is strong with this one!
;)

xMalachi said:
Bottlebomber! I'm digging this one the most so far I think. Great job man. SWMBO approved as well.

Glad you like man! You'll like the saison as well I'm pretty sure.

Latest posts

Back