What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
8utu6yvu.jpg

Dat lacing!
Having an Edmund next.

Jester King Das Wunderkind, a little funkier than I remember, but good nonetheless. I am not much of a sour drinker, but I really like this one.

Water....lots of it. Hit up a Chinese buffet with a friend, bad decision. Yikes.
Good brew day though, quite pleased with myself...which isn't hard to do. :p

Most importantly, Remmy, I'm sorry to hear about your pup. :(

How is that one? I was fortunate enough to try their IPA the other day and it was good. I have their porter waiting for me in the beer fridge, but I'm considering breaking into a bomber of Victory at Sea or maybe my Nelson/Galaxy/ Simcoe IPA next. Too many decisions

How is that one? I was fortunate enough to try their IPA the other day and it was good. I have their porter waiting for me in the beer fridge, but I'm considering breaking into a bomber of Victory at Sea or maybe my Nelson/Galaxy/ Simcoe IPA next. Too many decisions

Nice surprise, it's good.

My first taste of my English Barleywine since I bottled it with Brett C about 3 months ago. It obviously needs a good while longer, but I wanted a taste, and it's shaping up nicely. Got a nice pineapple character forming. I won't be touching it again until probably the end of the year.

20140118_194415[1].jpg

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1390093189.983038.jpg

The last of a hoppy brown ale I found downstairs! It is still damn good. The aroma is great more toffee and caramel like now that it's aged a little while. The hop aroma has not aged as gracefully. Not a bad aroma but not great either. The finish of this beer is still great though a slight lingering bitterness.

Pleased with the way this one came out.

I wish I had it available on tap. Won't be buying it again in bottles though.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Home Brew mobile app

That's a farking amazing beer right there. Decided to go with a barleywine myself. This one is really tasty for being relatively inexpensive.

I thought about picking some of that up. Uinta is newly distributed here, so the big liquor store chain in Houston is selling all their six and four packs for $7.99 this month, but I haven't bought any of the barley wine yet.

Yeah, I think this may be my favorite beer. I don't remember the head sticking around this long... I wonder if they changed the recipe.

I have a 2012 can that I was going to drink this winter, but I think I may save it another year. Anyone else have 2 year old ten fidy? uploadfromtaptalk1390096383950.jpg

Back