What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lies all lies!! :ban:

Right there, crushing traverse city is the peanuts and cracker jack.

ForumRunner_20131005_164520.jpg

Spent the day rehabbing some electrical issues at my mom's house, got home and hit the home brew. First pint was the house Citra Pale Ale, next one was an all-home-grown-hopped IPA. Scrumptious! Four more taps to go while watching the game: a Witbier, a Dark, an ESB, and ending with the Triple Chocolate Stout - which will kick my @ss straight to bed :mug:

Cheers!

First time on this one. Little thin, but better than it sounds. Enjoyable.

image-2523362004.jpg

Couple homebrews earlier. More LotM and BdC

At the Hotoberfest. Just finished my volunteer time.
Had tastes of Taylor Creek DIPA, green flash green bullet, Duck Rabbit Double Simcoe, & Moylan's Barley Wine. Also Avery Barley Wine, Great Divide Yeti, & Lagunitas Hop Stoopid & more I can't remember.

Holy fook nuts! I missed almost two days of nonsense on here and I thought I had just checked in this morning! The days. They're becoming all one very long day. One no different than the last. I have no idea what today is. I've been told it's Saturday, but since my boss is making me work today, I have no actual proof and I dont believe it. It's 5 pm CST and he's still working. Therefore I still work...or at least pretend like I'm working by typing this nonsensical post to you monkeys. He says he's gonna be working at the apt with me more often to get get caught up on his "office" work. Lucky fu*kin me.

Drinking MORE f*cking root beer. >:-(

Oh, and since I apparently wasn't around yesterday, FRIZZLE, I hope your recovery is treating you well! I got a screw, but no plates in my wrist. So far, not harassment from TSA. I've actually had nothing but good experiences with them. You wanna know why they're d!cks? Because they have to put up with guys like the guy in line in front of me that was complaining that the expectant mother holding a 6 month old baby only had to go through a metal detector and this guy had to go through the full body scanner. Who really gives a flying f*ck man?!! Really! It takes three f*cking seconds and you're through! So I was super nice to the TSA dude and he was joking with me. So, just be nice to them and just maybe they'll be nice to you! Except if you're a big black lady named Wanda. She was just a plain old b!tch!! :-D [/rant]

Good beer day. Nice hike, followed by:
HB coffee IPA (nice IPA, no coffee)
Green Flash Green Bullet
Double DBA
Southern Star Buried Hatchet
Great Divide Rumble
HB coconut Porter

Finished off with my first Jubelale on nitro and picked up these guys for after work. Excited to try my first Oerbier on Gabes recommendation; hopefully it's tasty since there's about a dozen more on the shelf below

ForumRunner_20131005_152657.jpg

Double Jack and Gubna

ForumRunner_20131006_000439.png

Holy cr@p the Gubna is amazing!! I live oskar blues, shame it's so rare here.

Just bought the tickets for the trip to Italy. Ouch. Hopefully I'll be able to walk normally by tomorrow. This is helping.

image-3384979042.jpg

For those having issues attaching pics, try to upload the pic before inserting/typing the message. If it fails the cancel out and try again - I've been able to get it within five tries or less that way.

Back