What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ofallon wheach beer. While grilling some chicken... trying to decide if I want to open this boulevard bourbon barrel quadruple. ... hmm

Your middle name is Ralph, as in puke, your birth date's March 12th, you're 5'9 and a half, you weigh 130 pounds and your social security number is 049380913. :rockin:

So you just stick to the things you know. Shopping, nail polish, your father's BMW and your poor, rich, drunk mother in the Caribbean!

Enjoying a Bear Republic XP Pale Ale while getting a yeast starter prepped for an upcoming Belgian Blonde. Prosit!

IMAG1749.jpg

Last jalapeno cream ale. It's super clear now. Still some spiciness, but no jalapeno flavor whatsoever.

ForumRunner_20130922_190605.jpg

I'm sitting down to a 2010 sour saison after a long day of moving my brewing equipment, bottles, and beer. Cases of beer are heavy, I need to drink more

Here in this hopeless fvcking hole we call LA The only way to fix it is to flush it all away.

Edit: awesome band!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back