What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks, smells and tastes terrific. I was thinking it would be like a hell or hi watermelon (which I don't care for) but this is something I really like.

I can see why they don't last long.

Great beer! I enjoyed the one Mike sent me as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

I've never had KBS. This guy is not a craft beer guy but buys me odd stuff to satisfy a bet. He said, "the guy at the store says this is the best". We are not terribly far from Grand Rapids right now.

Dang, those are still around? I had a 2013 on sunday, my first KBS, and it was great. Enjoy!

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1407359715.859319.jpg

I've never had kbs either! Thought I was the only one who hasn't.

Drinking All Day IPA now. This place said it had a fishing pond. This is a marsh. My kids are catching juvenile bluegill with a net. Tomorrow the boy and I will find real fishing. ImageUploadedByHome Brew1407360522.357172.jpg

[ QUOTE=Remmy;6294124]When are you returning back to the homestead?

Sunday. Planning a burglary?[/QUOTE]

Wtf. Nothing I've ever seen in Michigan makes me want to go there ever again. Except for maybe Traverse City. :D

Found some forgotten strawberry blonde in the only flip top I've ever bottled in. I think I may be a fan.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1407362865.193326.jpg

Last of the Prairie Hop while the pork chops are on the grill. ImageUploadedByHome Brew1407363688.508397.jpg

Fan of the beer or the flip top bottle?

IMO, Those flip top bottles are the next best thing to kegging.

Of the bottle or beer? Lol

Having brooklyn sorachi ace

Bottle. I dumped the beer. Had a weird taste and could have been that the strawberries need to be drank fresh, but I wasn't having it. Onto Terrapin's Chocolate Peanut Butter Porter. Makes me wish I had Big Gruesome Monster. I need a second job so I can do some trades.

Latest posts

Back