Seattle Beer Week

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Holy crap! By pure coincidence swmbo and I will be in Seattle for the first few days of this 5/9-5/12. Any suggested "must do's" for a couple of IPA lovers? Cheers to dumb luck!

The tap list at Chuck's is absolutely insane right now. I'm going to have a hard time choosing what to sample. I just called and it sounds like the tasting is $24 for a glass with four pours. Choices, choices!

chuckstaps.jpg

Great news for me since I am going to Seattle on business next week! I've been too busy to plan any beer tourism, so this news really hits the spot!

Another reason to love this site!

Great news for me since I am going to Seattle on business next week! I've been too busy to plan any beer tourism, so this news really hits the spot!

You aren't the only one with good timing, check out this post. If you stay Downtown you'll have easy buses to most places.

I've written other post about visiting Seattle breweries here and here too.

I cannot say how impressed I am with the local beer culture here. Literally every bar Ive been to has at least 6 local micros on tap. It is actually harder to find BMC on tap than it is a great local micro. I love you Seattle.

Latest posts

Back