Hello from Alaska

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Leeb

Reaction score
Hi all,

Been reading these threads every time I have a question that I type into Google.

I've brewed probably 8 batches so far, so pretty new. Pretty much done collecting my all-grain equipment, so will be excited to start that in a few weeks.

Thanks in advance for all the good pointers I'm sure to read.

Cheers,

Lee

welcome to the board. I went to college at UAF in Fairbanks and miss Alaska terribly, even with the Fairbanks winters.

do you use a homebrew store in juneau or have you been ordering online?

Any good breweries in juneau?

welcome to the board. I went to college at UAF in Fairbanks and miss Alaska terribly, even with the Fairbanks winters.

do you use a homebrew store in juneau or have you been ordering online?

Any good breweries in juneau?

I've bought some of my equipment and 90% or more of my ingredients at a place in town called Gourmet Alaska. The rest is either online or I collect some things when I visit Michigan (where I grew up).

I live walking distance from Alaskan Brewing Co. You walk in and they offer you free beer. Don't even have to do a tour. I much enjoy their Smoked Porter (particularly the Bourbon Barrel), the Baltic Porter, Barleywine, and the new imperial stout. Oh, and their 2IPA and Double Black IPA. :D

Back