Standard faucets or Perlick

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

inspector13

Reaction score
I am going down to Keg Connection tomorrow to buy a keg setup and was wondering...is the upgrade from the standard chrome faucet to a 525SS Perlick worth the money? Why or Why not? I don't mind spending the $$$ but not need to blow it. There are other beer related things I could spend money on. AHS is on the way home! :D

Regular faucets stick if you don't pour on them every day or two. It's so bad sometime you can almost break the tap handle trying to open the faucet. Perlicks won't stick. They're totally worth it.

Made the trip to the Keg Connection today. Got the Perlicks and my system with 4 kegs. Also stopped by Austin Homebrew and picked up ingredients for two batches. That is a great day!!!!!!

Well, maybe for a little while. I think you will understand if you go down there. I didn't get them to answer the phone till 10:30.

Do you work at the HD in Harker Heights?

Back