Hello from Salt Lake

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hyver

Reaction score
Hi,

My names John, I live in Salt Lake City, and I'm completely new to brewing. I haven't actually brewed my first batch yet but I should have the money to get started by the beginning of December. I didn't really know where to start so I bought Homebrewing for Dummies and (for a bit of flavor and history) Homebrewed Adventures by papazian (I'm thinking about picking up The Joy of Homebrewing soon too).

Anyway, I stumbled accross this site while looking for more info on the web and I'm glad I did. I'm definately looking forward to sharing my adventures as a complete n00b with you guys and maybe gettting to meet with some of the other SLC people here and trading a beer or two once I get into the swing of things.

Cheers :mug:
-John

Hey, John! You should stop by The Beer Nut (if you haven't already) on 1200 S. State Street and say hello. Anybody there will help orient you. Ask for Jesse Brown and tell him David from (HomeBrewTalk, for context) sent you. Jesse is my brewing buddy and he's always stoked to shoot the ****. =)

As a Utah escapee, I welcome you to the forum! Definitely pick up The Complete Joy of Homebrewing, it's an awesome read.

Back