What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A Shorts Spruce Imperial Pilsner. The fiancee went out with her gfs last night and partied so I finally got tired of feeling sorry for her and dragged her out of bed. Time to head to New Holland and LHBS. Made her a bloody Mary in the meantime :D

ForumRunner_20130716_161053.jpg

image-690515492.jpg

Having this after leaving the local liquor store with a 4 pack of rubaeus, signed up for a homebrew competition on sept 7th, that two other people are signed up for, I like my chances haha

Still recovering from my weekend. I did stop by Allagash today to refill my case of house beer, and grab a few 2 ozers. but otherwise more coffee and water

Channel66 said:
I've got some fillets from the other day I can bring over.

Sweet! Well, just hop on the next flight to Houston and we'll cook em up! ;)

FermentNEthinG said:
We gonna have a fish fry tonight as well. Post up some pics of the catch when your done! :rockin:

Finally headed back to the house. We got into a good spot catching white bass. I'll take a pic when we take them out to clean them.

Remmy said:
Good luck, dude.

I'll never go back to fishing in freshwater again. :D:D:D

No luck needed. I'm as good of a fisherman as I am a brewer..............so only mediocre. ;)
I grew up exclusively saltwater fishing, but in recent years I've moved more to freshwater.
I love both, but the restrictions for saltwater fish in recent years down here has made it almost not worth it to go.

No luck needed. I'm as good of a fisherman as I am a brewer..............so only mediocre. ;)
I grew up exclusively saltwater fishing, but in recent years I've moved more to freshwater.
I love both, but the restrictions for saltwater fish in recent years down here has made it almost not worth it to go.

We have certain restrictions here in CT, too (saltwater). Freshwater fishing seems more peaceful to me. I go sometimes in some of the local streams, rivers and lakes. But it just doesn't feel as good as having a few beers and absolutely slamming fish in the Atlantic. Hooking a 40-45lb. Striper and hearing that line buzz as if there were a freight train on the other end is one of the best feelings in the world.

Public Service Announcement: Don't drink a Double Trouble in less than 2 minutes. You'll have a ridiculous buzz.

Having one of my home brew Hefeweizens. The flavor in this thing is ridiculous.

image-2244902183.jpg

Remmy said:
Public Service Announcement: Don't drink a Double Trouble in less than 2 minutes. You'll have a ridiculous buzz.

Having one of my home brew Hefeweizens. The flavor in this thing is ridiculous.

Especially if your going to chase it with another DIPA! ;)

Ahh. What the hell. Another home brew Hefeweizen with my drinking buddy.

image-812546592.jpg

Man, if I could drink beer at this 100 auction, I'd be bidding more. So it's water for a little longer. 2$ pints are just around the corner thiuhh

MrNic said:
How's the Brett character on that one?

Subtle but well done. If you've had their Tank 7, imagine that with just a bit of funk on the nose and a nice dose of lemon zest on the palate through the finish.

Had a couple Foreign Market Maple Wheats at Our Brewing Co next door but it was getting to hipster *****ey. Now at New Holland starting with a Dragons Milk of course....

ForumRunner_20130716_191704.jpg

MrNickVT said:
Lastly an f u sandy before finishing off this 6er of hoptical illusion which is mediocre.

Don't hate on "Strong Island!" Good name for a decent brew. It's drinkable.

Still feeling a little dehydrated after the lake so I'm just drinking green tea for now with dinner.

Here's the spoils.

image-663610722.jpg

Swimming in the lake a few hours ago, swimming in grease now. And soon to be swimming in my belly. :D

image-88408832.jpg

Lol I'd rather spend 2 extra $ for a 4pk of heady vs the hop

Agreed! But the problem is I couldn't drink such a fine brew like Heady all day long. At some point, I'd be buzzed enough that I wouldn't taste the beer. In this case, I'd be smashing Hoptical Illusion.

Not drinking yet, but pretty excited about these two. One for tonight, one for tomorrow I think. Decisions, decisions.

image-161626598.jpg

Latest posts

Back