• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wanted: Cheap faucets and shanks

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sativen

Reaction score
I'm building a jockey box, and am in need of five shanks and five faucets. I know yooper had luck getting them, so I figure I'd ask too.

The shanks can be whatever, but I'd prefer the faucets all to match so it doesn't look too ghetto.

I also have a bunch of 2009 Simcoe pellets if someone were looking to trade.

My PM box will fill up, so reply here or get me at sativen @ that google mail box (@gmail.com).

Thanks.

I've got 8 coming from an Ebay purchase and I already have the replacement Perlicks. I'll take some pics when they arrive. They will be sans shanks though, since I'll be using them with the Perlicks. Wonder if this link will work.. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260586011996

The ebay link worked. It looks like they're in decent shape. Do you have a price in mind? Are you willing to sell just 5 of them to me?

Thanks.

I stand corrected. Not that tall of an order. Looks like there's enough to sell yoop a couple too!

I'm not sure how they look or anything since I haven't received them yet. I'd sell 5 to you and if yooper needs a couple I can do that too, just let me know. What's fair on the price? Maybe $5 each plus shipping?

I'm not sure how they look or anything since I haven't received them yet. I'd sell 5 to you and if yooper needs a couple I can do that too, just let me know. What's fair on the price? Maybe $5 each plus shipping?

Sounds good to me. If you could, they should all fit in a USPS flat rate box. Paypal? We should take this to PM now.

Back