uh-oh, here's trouble...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JestersRed

Reaction score
i think many here already know me.... it's been what? almost a year since the start of jester396's MVOBB thread? during that time i not only enjoy sharing pics but jester has actually interested me in brewing. :eek: only problem is, i don't know nearly as much as him. i figure i better catch up and what better place to study than right here with the experts on HBT. :p

i'm logged in as JestersRed... but you can call me Red for short. :D

Welcome aboard Red! Since you already have such a presence here, it's about time you showed up. I know everyone will be more than happy to help you with anything you need to learn.

Welcome Red,
I noticed you don't have any pictures in your gallery yet. I bumped your membership status up just in case you decide to post some! :D :D :D

Red! Feels like we all know you already!

Whatcho wanna know? We'll hook you up.

You guys got plans for 3-15? You should come down to Kaiser's Marzenbrau brew session. It's in Pepperell, MA, what, maybe a three hour drive from Stowe?

Welcome to what seems like the best known "new" person ever

EvilTOJ said:
Fight Club, red, fight club! ;)
affirmative. just had to let you know it was me and not some hater trying to fake.

ThebrewdawG said:
I bumped your membership status up just in case you decide to post some!
thanks dawg, that's really nice of you! i'll be sure to post something!

the_bird said:
You guys got plans for 3-15? You should come down to Kaiser's Marzenbrau brew session.
we'll be flying back from the caymans that day but i'm going to get jester to start thinking about having a brew party when things warm up a bit. we still have to break in the 14.5g stainless conical that was my "christmas present" to him! ((brewing equipment is really the gift that keeps on giving :D ))

Welcome to the forums Red! Or.. Um... Welcome to the other side of the forums. Or... Something. :)

So, you're a premium member. Does that mean we should fear a Jester-based thread to appease the likes of Melana and Yoop?
icon_eek.gif

JestersRed said:
we'll be flying back from the caymans that day but i'm going to get jester to start thinking about having a brew party when things warm up a bit. we still have to break in the 14.5g stainless conical that was my "christmas present" to him! ((brewing equipment is really the gift that keeps on giving :D ))

So what, maybe July? ;)

ThebrewdawG said:
I bumped your membership status up just in case you decide to post some! :D :D :D

Damned women have got it made. Men buy you drinks in bars, they buy you premium memberships.........

Lucky you.:)

Prosted, friended, and way more than that, in my head at least. Welcome Red, good to have you on board.

Now to execute Phase 2 of this devious plan. ;)

Orpheus said:
Well, it was fun while it lasted. Now that Red is getting into the homebrewing more seriously, we all know that leaves little time for other hobbies, like photography...:D

Just think action photography

It's nice your here to brew the beer for jester 369. We all know he can't brew beer, just take pretty pictures. lol

He came here a confused photographer and instead of shooing him off to a photography forum, we decided to help him out (cause we was all, like, drunk) and told him to show us some of his work.

Well you know the rest and we kept him around, even if he does only use that brewing equipment as props.

;P <---- (an old school "smiley" before these big giffy things)

I've never seen 40 replies to a n00b in the introductions forum! You notice that there's only premium members posting in this thread? I wonder why that is.....

Back