What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At a new bottle shop. Never tried these. Are they good and at a good price?

1395860838863.jpg

1395860855920.jpg

Just had gravity samples of three of my beers.

Brett Saison
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1395863546.885807.jpg

Oud Bruin
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1395863587.831317.jpg

And a sample of my Russian Imperial Stout aka the Spinning Piledriver before it hits the oak.

Sent from my mobile device. /rant

Drinking my Super Session Ten Fidy Leftover Milk Stout. It tastes like sweetened iced coffee. 2.4% and super sessionable, but it could definitely use more body. Overall, not too bad for a free beer.

P1000877.jpg

My swill. I may dump it just to free up the keg. Or force myself to drink a pint before I drink anything else each time I drink.

Had a Bobo's Robust porter. Delicious. Now drinking a Black Widow Oatmeal Stout. I think this one may be a touch off. Smells kinda popcorn-ey. Not like the butter stuff, but more like the unpopped kernels after making it in a pan with oil. Tastes... a little sour. Anyone every have a sour stout? This may be a new thing. I kinda like this sour stout.

I was picking up some Brooklyn Black Chocolate. They had 4 packs of "Winter 13-14" for $8.99 I went to a rack that had a bunch of random single bottles. Found 9 bottles which were "winter 12-13" for $2 each. Grabbed 9 of them. Great day! Guess what I'm drinking now? :D

A bomber of my DIPA.

Making homemade rice with corn and green chile with thin-cut chicken (which I rolled) with mozzarella, cilantro and tomatoes.

Smacked.

From LoloMT. Decided to save the bomber for another time...or later tonight. This is very good, though.

Sent from here, because that's where I am.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1395870670.334195.jpg

Hurting right now.

Thought Blocked DIPA

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1395870849.867731.jpg

So ****ing buzzed right now. Can't close my eyes or I'll feel nauseous.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1395872662.695551.jpg

Homemade rice and stuffed/rolled chicken. Smacked. See you tomorrow.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1395872592.489575.jpg
My homebrew Amarillo/Citra IPA it's nice and balanced. Whenever I see an IPA described as "balanced" that's code for too sweet/not hoppy enough so this is my too sweet Amarillo/Citra IPA

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Found this today and thought I would try it. Not too bad. Pretty floral and very earthy. Not sure I would buy the hop to use it but made a decent beer.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1395873260.299994.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

I cooked dinner with a ridiculous buzz. I'm still on it. I think I went overboard too quickly.

Latest posts

Back